Monday, March 5, 2012

The Reading Chair.

Ever wonder what I do with the kids when I'm on the phone with you?


If you can hear Little Dude, chances are he's chewing on the telephone cord.
What can I say, I'm a paranoid germ-o-phobe.
Not.

We have this rockin' chair in our living room designated as the "reading chair."
Half of my pay check to whomever guesses what we do in the chair?!
That's right.
Read. :)

It also serves as the perfect place to photograph a baby that enjoys launching himself out of chairs/couches in a kamikaze-suicidal fashion.  He doesn't move much, but when he does, he makes it count.

So our "photo shoot" went something like this the other day:


"Sesame, look at Mommy.  You can't close your eyes.  Z, *snaps fingers*  Hey, Z *blows raspberries*  Little Dude, loooook at Momma!  Sesame stop picking your nose!"


Sesame laughs because I said 'picking your nose.'
"Z!!  *strings together random syllables in a pitch not audible by adult humans* HEY!  HEY!  *waves maniacally*"


I think okay...this could work...at least they're smiling at Sesame's knee...


"Sesame, what are you doing!? What is that face for!?"
"It's my sad mad scientist face."
"What!?  Well don't be a sad mad scientist.  Be a happy Sesame.  Or a goofy pirate Sesame."
*she does the same face*
"Sesame?!"
"The mad scientist is sad because he is not reading in the reading chair."
*sigh*


All in all, I love this crazy string of photos.
Why?
They are so us.  :)


blog

No comments: