Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Weekend.

So.  This is weird.  It's a quarter after midnight and I'm the only one awake.  It would see the interrupted sleep habits Number Two has caused make it difficult for me to sleep some times.  Odd.  :)  Moving on...

Sesame has learned to play with her food.  I'm okay with this when it results in fun photos such as these:



My girl with grapes in her cheeks trying to say: "I'm a squirrel Mommy!"  but really just giggling so hard she can't even make a Mrs. Mumble gesture.  Love.

This Little Dude:


is developing quite the personality.  He's going to be such a lady-killer with those eye lashes (Thanks Abuelito!)  He seriously "talks" all the time..that is...when he's not eating or sleeping.  :)  He also thinks fans are hilarious.  And the song Hickory Dickory Dock - but only when Husband Dearest sings it.

Okay.

It's late.

I'm sleeping.

Happy Birthday to my Niece Peanut!  I LOVE YOU GIRLY!  :)

blog

No comments: