Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Last Week.

We have had the flu.
We have had sinus infections.
We have been tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.



So tired, we've fallen asleep in random chairs/places.


So sick and so whiny, we've gotten away with most anything.


Except abusing the dog.
Who was cute and lazy all week too.


See.
Cute
and
Lazy.


We have snuggled and watched "My Six Loves" more times than I care to admit.
But only the first half of the movie
because someone doesn't like the second half.


We have been iced in for a day...


or two.


We have tried to distract ourselves with painting on the walls and


adding photos to the paintings.


In the end, we gave in to the PBS morning lineup.  And started last Friday with Between the Lions and watched everything right up to Dinosaur Train (which I agree with Katie about by the way).
And then we did that on Monday.
And Tuesday.
And Wednesday.
And today.

And.
Finally.
I think Whiny Pants McGee might be getting better.

No, wait.
She just sneezed the Nile of Snot-dom out of her nose.
Excuse me while I go do my job.

:)



blog

No comments: