Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Is For You Becca Boo...

Dear Becca Boo,

I don't have any sisters. At least, not that are blood related. You and Abigail have always been my two younger sisters though. And now here you are - a senior. I would be lying if I didn't say that I sobbed shed a tear while looking through our photos from yesterday. You have grown into quite a young woman of God. Your beauty is true, effervescent and all-encompassing. Your smile is infectious. That Pretty Woman laugh of yours shines through in photographs. I cannot believe this woman is the same one I carried around in Harrisburg when she was 5 years old, looking at farm animals. I am so very proud of you. Seek after the Lord's will and you will always be covered in His grace. I love you Boo!







blog

No comments: