Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kid's Quips

Caryn.  You totally win the quote game.  :)  What is your heart's desire?  Game of Memory?  A teeny tiny Boy Ville?  Perhaps a Pretty Princess set?  :)  I might  make an exception and whip you up an oven mitt if you prefer!  :)

Moving on...

One of my favorite recent quotes from the new three year old in the house came the other day in the car.  We were driving by one of those "We Buy Gold" places with a person, dressed as Gumby, waving manically outside.

Sesame: "Mommy, who is that?"
Me: "You know Sesame, I don't know.  Who do you think it is?"
Sesame: "It's Dr. Roscoe."

She didn't miss a beat!  It just goes to show what a few fun hats in a Dr's office can do for a kid!  :) We love you Dr. Roscoe!

Another recent gem:

Sesame: "Daddy, may I go into Jack in the Box, Please?"
Husband: "I don't know Sesame.  It's kind of late."
Sesame: "Actually, I know the Jack in the Box.  So it's okay."

Where does she get this stuff!?  Her expressions to accompany the hilarity are fantastical as well.  Love that kid.  Speaking of my kids:


Um...Where did my baby go??? 


For real.  This girl is not a baby any more.  Three just seems so...



Big.  Fun and fantastic, but old and big too.  


Meanwhile, these two love each other.  No, like I can't sleep until I hug you kind of love one another.  It's rock-tacular.  Except when their expression of said love includes sitting on the other one.  Or clawing the other's face.  All with good intentions, mind you, but harmful nonetheless.  I mean who wants love-claw marks.  Maybe that Twilight chick, Bella, if she'd gone for the werewolf dude.  But that's a long shot.  




Favorite.  Little Dude.  Expression.
I call it his "Old Man" look.  
He reminds me of Carl from the movie "Up."
Only armed with a teething ring instead of a walker with tennis balls.
Slight difference.



Yep.  That's my boy.
:) 
Drool and all.
He finally has two teeth and a third just broke through today.
He's also eating like a maniac.
Does this ever stop with boys?
Seriously.
I heard they always eat all the time.
Anyway, he's doing well.
Still not interested in moving about much.
He's very much an observer.

Be back soon-ish.

blog

No comments: