Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's True...




Although there are a ton of downsides to hauling around a wee one internally - I still enjoy it.  : )  Call me crazy, but it's a bit easier when one of them is on the inside as opposed to the outside.  I, however, cannot WAIT to meet little Squirt.  Despite the endless contractions that never quite get close enough or intense enough, I'm savoring this last little bit of pregnancy.


Baby Squirt on his/her due date


Baby Sesame on his/her due date

I most definitely have carried the two children in different ways.  Less swelling this time around and less (as in half) the weight gain.  Of course, that might be because I never lost everything from the first go around!  :)  Anywho, I'll quite rambling!  Hopefully the next post will include an introduction to our newest family member! 
blog

No comments: