Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Photos.

It's been 4 years since my side of the family has had a family photo of any sort.  Wait.  I think there was one snapped last Easter by Conrad's parents.  Yes, there was.  Nellie's hat was falling off.  :)  Anywho, the point is, we have photos of all of us from our wedding and that's pretty much it.  We decided to rectify the situation this Spring.  See, I didn't want my daughter thinking we didn't want family photos before Little Squirt came on to the scene.  And that large empty frame in my mother's kitchen has needed a family photo for almost an entire year.  :)  So.  Without further ado, a little snapshot of our session with Elizabeth Chapman Photography:















 


Again, these are just a few.  Love them all!  Hope you enjoy them!  :)


blog

No comments: