Friday, April 9, 2010

And the winner is...

Number 11 - DAWN!

Em - Love the new banner!!

Kitchen color - I love mine right now - Tuscan feel with burnt oranges, browns, and lots of rod iron (I have a thing for rod iron...just ordered the best new basket for fruit). One day I will buy some new dishes that actually match my house but right now I am in the process of overhauling my bedroom.

Follow your blog all the time and look forward to the fun stories. I could really use the spatulas - mine are about 10 years old and are really, really showing their wear (ie: completely falling apart!).

This is when my boycot on facebook causes me issues...I lose an opportunity...bummer!

Have a fabulous week!

Thanks everyone for participating! It was so much fun! Look for more giveaways coming soon! :)



P to the S - Nells thinks she needs glasses - so she stole Grammy's. :)


blog

No comments: