Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Sesame, Big Personality!

Fact:  Sesame has been drooling like Hooch.  All.  Over.  Everything.
Fact:  Sesame has been spitting up like it's her job.  And she never has before.
Fact:  Sesame is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth.  Fingers.  Toes.  Lint between her toes.  You name it - it has been chewed on.
Fact:  Sesame has been running a low grade fever.  
Fact:  Sesame has been clutching her ear and holding on for dear life.  Not in a menacing manner just with a look as if to say: "Oh, this makes me feel better."
Fact:  Sesame has been drooling.  Oh.  Wait.  I may have said that already...

You tell me - Is she teething???

And for some more photos...because, let's face it, all ten of you really check the blog for those! :)

"What?  Are you photographing me??  Oh, I had no idea."

This is her 'I'm really excited but I can't say it just yet so I'll just open my mouth as wide as I can and squeal at the top of my lungs face.'  We hear it a lot in our home!  :)

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're taking my photo again?  Should I pose?  Maybe tilt my head a little to the right?"

She's just so dag-gone cute.  :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lani said...

I can't wait to see her [and you :)] this weekend!