1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration, if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you and to the original post so it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
4 .Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
So without further ado, my six word memoir:
Verbose sinner meets patient Savior = grace.
Now, I will insert here that rules including punctuation were not included in the original post, thus I found the use of the = , ; , ; , &, and - to be very helpful in my endeavors! :)
My runners up:
- Idiosyncratic Rambler: loves words, mountains, laughter.
- Christ Saved Sinner. Scared of Snakes.
- Warning: prone to random laughing fits.
- Happiness abounds when Christ is present.
- How did the dog get that!?!