Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Growing Boy.

This won't be long.
No, really - it won't.

I'm not going to elaborate on how I'm typing this in the kitchen, standing up with a pile of asparagus in front of me while Sesame is playing in a sink full of water, pantless.

I won't spend my precious moments of time recounting the tale of why my couch cushion is sitting in the middle of my dining area, covered in baking soda and seltzer water.

I don't think you even want to know why I'm on my fourth shirt of the day and why the only pair of summer weight pants that fit me have been washed twice today.

Even though you would most likely cackle uncontrollably if let you hear how I chased after my dog.  Only to find out that it was, in fact, not my dog - I will not tell the tale.

Why?  

Because this little dude:






has been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fun today to think about any of that!  :)  

Have a fabulous day!

blog

No comments: