Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zoo.

A) I love surprises.  No, really.  I LOVE surprises.  :)  Today I received one of the best when husband randomly took a day off.  Yay!  :)  Best.  Day.  Ever.  :)

B) We went to the zoo last week with Yia Yia.  Sooooooooo fun.  :)  While I think every school in town was there on a field trip, we still had a fantastical time!  :)



So...does anyone notice a similarity between my Momma and me?  yeah...We just look a bit alike.  :)
 


Good times in the Safari part of the zoo.  Except the warthog.  He was gross.  Even Sesame thought he was ugly.  Poor guy.


 We made a quick trip to look at the butterflies...but there were no butterflies, only orchids.


This is Sesame's new thing - compliments of mimicking Momma.  She puts her hands up like this and says either, "I'll be right back" or "Wait, stop right there."  :)  I love my little meme.


On the way home we stopped by Nonnie and Pawpaw's (my grandparents).  Sesame and Pawpaw watched a firetruck and fed the squirrels.


Nice, relaxing day.  :)

blog

No comments: