Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Time...

But it has to be said.

I may or may not have swapped cars with my Momma today when I dropped Sesame off.
She may or may not have told me the batteries to the key fob were dying.
may or may not have then gone grocery shopping.
may or may not have then accidentally turned the panic alarm on whilst trying to unlock the car.
may or may not have opened the door with then key because I couldn't get the alarm to stop.
may or may not have then quieted the alarm, and promptly started the car.
may or may not have shut the door.
may or may not have, somehow, unbeknownst to me, miraculous locked myself out of the car.
While it was running.
While I had a full cart of groceries.
With the music blaring loud from inside because I may or may not have been hard-core jamming in the car to my tunes, seeing as I had not baby to worry about leaving deaf.
may or may not have had to call my Mom like a 16-year-old new driver and say "I locked the keys in the car" and also text my husband: "Your insanely brilliant wife just locked the keys in the car.  While it was running.  Bonus."
may or may not have had a good laugh.
may or may not have had my faith in humanity restored because THREE people stopped to ask if I needed help.  One even asked if I wanted a bottle of water.  "No thanks," I said, "I have a gallon of milk and a 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper if I get thirsty."
may or may not have also STILL been in the clothes I worked out in this morning, to my utmost, stinky horror.
may or may not still be laughing about this.  : )


blog

No comments: