Friday, January 8, 2010

The Muppets

So today I was folding laundry on the couch. Nells was playing happily at the other couch with our patient Homer dog - who lets her "pet" him. Nellianne's petting looks akin to a small dwarf beating nails into a block of wood. Home just takes it like a champ and then looks at me as if to say "Are you ever going to teach her how to really pet a dog??" Moving on...

So I was folding. She was "petting." Then out of the corner of my eye I saw these gangly, wiggly fingers. I looked up to see Nells walking over to me, arms distended straight into the sky, waving about all willie nilly. I must say I was less exuberant over her walking because I was confused. I honestly thought that Grover had invaded my living room and was running over to help me fold undershirts! Really? Is it just me or did anyone else's newly walking babe look like a disco-dancing Grover???





Okay...maybe she wasn't quite as balanced and rhythmic as Grover...but you get the idea!
blog

No comments: