Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So this isn't 'tonight'...


Yeah....I'll never promise that again! :) MUCH has happened here at the Golbov homestead since the last post...weeks ago. The messy event I alluded to in the previous post happened to be THIS event:

That's right - we now have yet another food consumer in our home! Sesame has been gulping down some serious cereal these days. She's a fiend for food - a girl after her momma's own heart. :) She's puttin' more rolls on her thighs EVERY DAY! :) I LOVE it! :)
I have some video as well but I'm not savvy enough with the technology for that yet. Hopefully when wee one is down for bed one night husband and I can tackle that lesson. Here are few more photos for ya'll. I'll try and write a bit more frequently. I have a "Dear bad drivers letter" that I wrote the other day. I just might be post-worthy! ;)

More on the rolling AND crawling later...

Yay for Nonnie and Pawpaw! :)


Sleepy Baby on a Snuggly Momma...


Can we say cheeky???

1 comment:

Conrad Golbov said...

Like Marlon Brando....