Monday, February 23, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

A few firsts this weekend! Nellianne went to the church nursery for second service AND spent 4 hourd over at Yia Yia and Granpappy's house -- WITHOUT mom or daddy! Can you believe it!?! I think being such a darling little girl all weekend wore her out. She slept for 7.5 hours straight last night! We both woke thinking something was terribly wrong!!! On top of that she has slept pretty much all day - but not sound enough to put in hr crib or cradle. Which means I've held her almost all day. Darn. :) Homer also has a case of the Mondays and has been sleeping on my feet. I love dogs! :) And with that, Ill post a couple photos. Come on, I know that's the real reason you all read this ! :)
She's my little smiler!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know how, but she manages to look like BOTH her mommy and daddy!
What a precious angel!!!

soprano said...

Emily: I love your writing and love the expression and feeling you put into your thoughts, and of course, I'm excited to see Nellianne's pictures too. Can you send me the middle one please? I see Conrad as a baby in that one.
Love you,
Clemencia