Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby News!!!

Apologies for A) the delay in an update and B) the succinctness of this particular post. My in-laws are still at our house and are GRACIOUSLY keeping an eye on Sesame so I can get some sleep...because that doesn't happen much once baby is home! :) So - without further ado, let me introduce you to someone:


Nellianne Joan Golbov


Born January 12, 2009 at 7:17 pm
8lbs. 15oz. & 21.5 inches long

More photos to come - and edited at that! :) BUT for now I think I shall sleep...something that seems a ton more precious now! :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! She is just a precious baby-doll, and I HEART her name. Good job, Mama! I hope you are feeling well and bouncing back quickly from the birth. I want the full story, too! Talk to you soon and drop some sweet kisses on her forehead for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Emily! It's been a long time since we've talked. Becky just posted the news of your new arrival on her blog, so I thought I would pass on congratulations (from both Christopher and myself). Take care!

Kate said...

Congrats Emily and Conrad! She is gorgeous! They are so much fun and really try to enjoy the time because it flies by! I can't wait to meet her and introduce Lilyanne to Nellianne. :) haha! Love you guys and we are thinking of you all!

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so glad to see you back on the blog. Can't wait to hear more about your daughter and hopefully see you SOON!