Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photos.

Before I begin, I just have to share this blog header again:


A) Holy crazy font arrangement Batman!
B) That is my sweet, sweet son laying alone, on his back, unable to move in his snow suit last winter.  My darling boy - perfectly happy to just hang out at 9 months old.  He didn't need to move or be entertained.  He remains as content.  Unless I'm trying to take a photo of him in his Christmas outfit...which brings us to this:



Awwwwwwww... Aren't they cute.  Too bad Momma had her camera set for a different environment.  "Hey kids, wait two seconds while I switch the settings."




Yeah....so much for that nice, sweet, loving photo.  Little boys are so dramatic.  I have no doubt they will flip, but good golly, it was two seconds.  I suppose I will be content with a red, un-focused, grainy image this year.  :)

So, let's recap here.  Little boy caught on camera un-awares:


Yeah!  Tractors!  Smiles!  I love life!

Little boy dressed up for church on Christmas:


"I'm dying!  It's the end of the world!  Santa Claus scaaaaaaaaaaares me!"


Good grief.  


blog

No comments: